She is our wise woman within. She takes from their wisdom and gifts to make a decision which is in the highest integrity to herself and others. Therefore, the Sacred Sage is in a way a manifestation of all of the archetypes together sharing their wisdom and strengths. The Sacred Sage has integrated both her inner masculine and her inner feminine. The sage is at peace with men and the masculine side of the feminine. Men feel understood and respected in her presence. She has a unique understanding of men which is often not regularly known or practiced in our society. Because of this, she is able to have a truly intimate, harmonious, and passionate relationship with her beloved.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat