The Sacred Wild Woman is your most wild and innate self. She is your uncivilized, raw, animalistic self. She is the part of you that is often extremely suppressed in our civilized culture yet she holds great power. She is completely connected to nature and she feels that she is so one with the trees, the grass, the river, the moon and the wild animals and she receives her wisdom from them. The Sacred Wild Woman is the part of you that you would physically unleash if you needed to protect yourself or your children from being harmed. She is the often the most feared archetype, yet has some of the most transformational gifts to offer you.
The Gifts of the Sacred Wild Woman: Inner body wisdom, A true connection to nature and its wisdom, and inner strength for protection.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat