Curious about art therapy?
In art therapy, we explore our personal experiences through art-making which helps bring understanding, insight and meaning into one’s life. This introductory creative art therapy workshop will focus on the themes of self-care and self-compassion, something many of us are lacking.
Meet our art therapist as well as engage in a therapeutic and artistic experience. If you are interested in art therapy and wonder if it may be beneficial to you, this workshop will help to answer your questions.
- No artistic skills are required!
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat