Are you overly emotional? Or on the other hand do you feel insensitive to your own needs and the ones of others? Do you feel you are unable to taste life’s sweetness? Feel as if you do not have the ability to change? Are you unable to express your feelings?
If you are struggling to let go of past relationships and emotions that you feel are holding you back. If you are you having difficulty adapting to a new situation in your life this workshop is for you.
THIS CREATIVE WORKSHOP WILL ACT AS A FACILITATOR OF SELF-DISCOVERY. THROUGH THIS EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Open yourself up to change while welcoming a sense of flexibility and flow
- Explore your dreams, fantasies and emotions
- Let go of feelings of guilt and frustration
Letting go of emotional baggage
***Tea will be served!***
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat