Acupuncture needles are indeed safe and there are absolutely no risks of disease spreading through the needles used during a treatment. The needles utilized during an acupuncture session are disposable and, therefore, discarded after being used once. Moreover, The Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec dictates that all acupuncturists practicing in the province of Québec must use only sterile, single-use needles.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat