The technique behind acupuncture involves redirecting the body’s vital energy by inserting very fine needles at precise points of the body that are located along the body’s energy channels (meridians). These needles are inserted at the surface of the body and are not placed skin deep. The needle insertion process feels like a mosquito bite. The selection of areas along these energy channels, that the acupuncturist chooses to insert the needles along, will dictate its effects on specific bodily organs, acting on the symptoms the client has specified during their initial consultation with a Toro Holistic Health Center acupuncturist.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat