Thai yoga massages hold many general benefits such as:
- Stress relief: through the massage’s relaxation techniques.
- Pain and inflammation relief.
- Improved blood and body fluid circulation.
- Released muscle tension.
- Rejuvenation: improved focus, overall good sense of well-being.
- Increased awareness and mind-body connection
- Increased flexibility and range of physical motion: through the deep stretching postures held.
- Relaxation and meditation: during your massage, you can take the opportunity to meditate.
- Pranic healing (energy flow): the energy work during the massage enables energy lines in the body to flow freely.
- Non-intrusive therapy: during the massage, you remain fully clothed.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat