- You receive an individualized approach: Homeopathy considers an individualized approach, where the whole person is taken into consideration. For example, two individuals who are experiencing the same ailment, but who are manifesting different symptoms require differing homeopathic remedies. Homeopathy remedies differ from conventional treatments as homeopathic remedies are individualized to the person. Because no two person is the same, homeopathic remedies work differently for everyone. Remedies are therefore selected based on an individual’s unique set of symptoms to ensure the greatest success in the treatment.
- You are given safe and natural remedies: Homeopathy uses naturally-derived remedies, mostly from plants and minerals. Homeopathic remedies are diluted to render them non-toxic with minimal side effects.
- You are provided complementary support for long-standing illnesses: Homeopathy offers health care for a range of ailments in a safe, non-invasive manner. A homeopathic consultation from a qualified practitioner can provide you with the complementary support needed for long-standing conditions to improve your physical and mental health.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat