The word Reiki originates from Japan, Rei means “universal life”, and Ki means energy. Reiki energy is described as a spiritually guided life force energy, an energy that flows through all living things. An individual who has a strong and free-flowing energy (ki) within their body and mind are in a more balanced state of health.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat