It’s important to be aware that our thoughts shape, mold and ultimately create our own reality.
What determines how we see things is the way we feel inside and that the world around us acts as our mirror.
To the fearful, the world will appear scary and, to the angry, it will appear frustrating.
When the way we feel changes, so does our perception of the world.
If you believe that the universe is working against you and that nothing is going your way, you will focus your attention on everything that is wrong.
If you choose to look for the positive things in life, you will see every situation through a different lens.
So this week, start by observing your thoughts and feelings, without judgement, and notice how they affect the way you view and react to the outside world.
Light, Love & Kindness
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat