It’s important to be aware that our thoughts shape, mold and ultimately create our own reality.
What determines how we see things is the way we feel inside and that the world around us acts as our mirror.
To the fearful, the world will appear scary and, to the angry, it will appear frustrating.
When the way we feel changes, so does our perception of the world.
If you believe that the universe is working against you and that nothing is going your way, you will focus your attention on everything that is wrong.
If you choose to look for the positive things in life, you will see every situation through a different lens.
So this week, start by observing your thoughts and feelings, without judgement, and notice how they affect the way you view and react to the outside world.
Light, Love & Kindness
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: Definition of Health by World Health Organization
- How To Identify The Real Cause Of Stress? #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change
- What Is Holistic Health? #TuesdayTalkWithTat