Graduating in 2009 from the “College Ostéopathique de Bordeaux”, Mathilde Hervieux initially practiced in France and Switzerland. Following this, she established her own successful business in St. Pierre and Miquelon (French Territory in North America). Over the years she has gained diverse, unique and effective professional experience that allows her to provide a personalized and quality treatment for her patients. Her practice is mainly focused on the musculoskeletal system as well as the digestive and cranial spheres. Based on her years of practice she applies two critical elements to optimize the benefits of her treatment: first, timely follow-up consultations with all patients, and secondly, encouraging all patients to adjust their lifestyle habits. She strongly believes that it is her role to support each patient on a personalized path of self-healing, of which the patient holds the key to the best remedy.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat