Juan is a certified Homeopath and continues his training as a post-graduate student at the Montreal Institute of Classical Homeopathy, he stared his learning in alternative medicine at the Natural Health Consultant Institute in 2007. He is very interested in the relationship between sustainability and health as a result of witnessing that homeopathy is a trustworthy ecological medicine with the profound capacity to heal human suffering.
He has also, always been attracted to spirituality and environment because of its relationship with healing, this interest lead him to create several green as well as youth programs with a spiritual perspective. He has therefore participated as youth representative for the Brahma Kumaris Environment Initiative in the las three United Nations Conference on Climate Change, as well as the RIO+20 UN Conference on Sustainable Development.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat