Lorinda is a dedicated, loyal and passionate therapist with a vast experience in her field. She worked worldwide as an acupuncturist for the cruise ship industry for multiple years. She was exposed to a multitude of health conditions while treating hundreds of new patients each week. She also implemented educational seminars aboard cruise ships on topics such as: arthritis, pain management, menopause/hormonal imbalance, depression, digestive disorders, weight loss, low back pain, facial rejuvenation, stress relief. She also teaches workshops in specific Qigong protocols for stress, longevity, anxiety and weight loss management.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat