After working the stress and tension out of my neck, shoulders, arms and back I was instructed to lie down and was covered with warm blankets. This next part is especially practical for anyone who does physical fitness. As a runner, I find it common to have tight or sore muscles in the hips, thighs or hamstring areas. This very slow form of stretching the legs was comfortable and relaxing at the same time as it was stretching out some very tight muscles, which felt great. The Thai Yoga massage was in part a traditional massage and in part yoga type stretching that really worked on the hip flexors and upper thighs.
SEARCH FOR ARTICLE
- 6 Reasons You Can’t Fall Asleep, and What to Do About Them #ThursdayTipsFromTat
- Monday Inspiration: “Intuition is the GSP of the soul” -Elizabeth Gilbert
- Holistic Approach VS Modern Medicine #TuesdayTalkWithTat
- Monday Inspiration: Words From Hippocrates
- How To Deal With Stress Through Meditation #ThursdayTipsFromTat